More Photo Safari Information
The Safari Fee Includes
- Transfers from/back to Hoedspruit airport - HDS - (or in town) by van
- Lodging for 8 nights
- Breakfast, dinner served at the lodges, coffee & tea, light lunch or high tea when at the lodge
- Safari activities (game drives, bush walks, conservation experiences, etc)
- Admission to parks and reserves, transportation to safari activities, guides & drivers
- Wildlife Photographer host and guide
- Airfare to and from Hoedspruit and any visa, exit fees, or airport fees, extra luggage charges
- Soft drinks, bottled water*, bar tab *lodges offer a reasonable amount of filtered water complimentary
- Guests may bring their own alcohol and drinks to the Tree House Lodge (5 nights)
- Guests may wish to purchase snacks/meal when we are away from the lodge or during transfers - plan for 2 - 4 meals at own cost
- Laundry, gift shop purchases, phone or internet charges
- Tips to drivers, guides, and lodge staff- expect to need around $200 USD in local cash ( Rand )to cover tips
- Travel Insurance (optional but highly recommended - please insure the full value of your safari, not just airfare)
- Any surcharge necessary to meet medical or dietary needs (ie allergy diet)
Single Room - guest will enjoy a room to themselves: $325 extra (limit 2 singles per trip)
Africa Wild Safaris Payment Schedule and Cancellation Policy
- $1,700 Deposit due at booking for 9 day safari with Sabi - Deposits are non-refundable
- 75% of total trip cost to be paid in 150 days before travel
- Balance due 90 days before travel
We reserve the right to collect a 2.5% fee on Credit card payments on any discounted price
Late payments will be interpreted as a cancellation
All bank transfer fees are to be paid by the client
We reserve the right to enforce a minimum of 4 guests per safari. If we dicide to cancel a safari with less than 4 guests, all fees paid to us will be refunded in full.
The lodges and other providers we work with have strict cancellation policies and advanced reservations are a must, therefore after a certain period of time we are unable to refund deposits and payments in full.
- Deposits are nonrefundable
- 75 % of Tour fee is retained if cancelled between 89 - 60 days before tour date
- 100% of Tour fee is retained if cancelled 59 or fewer days prior to travel
Late payment may be concidered a cancellation (date of cancellation in this case will be the day after payment is due)
When given notification of cancellation, the date we receive notification is considered to be the date of cancellation (not the date of the event causing cancellation).
Should an activity or activities be cancelled due to weather or other circumstance, including when a guest elects to not participate due to weather or other reason, no refund will be given. An alternate activity or plan will be arranged at the sole descretion of the lodge and/or host.
- Travelers are advised to look into travel insurance policies that will refund trip costs should you need to cancel
- Special medical dietary requirements can be accommodated if we are informed before travel. A surcharge may be necessary in order to meet these needs in extreme cases .
- By paying your deposit you are indicating that you are willing to sign the release and assumption of risk document, and you confirm that you are of reasonable fitness and good health and will not in any way knowingly create a risk for yourself or other tour members.